Inpatient Drug Treatment South Florida
Into Action Treatment takes a customized approach to treatment therapy, tailoring a course of specialized rehabilitation treatments that are crafted towards each unique individual entering our care. Offering a comprehensive range of drug and alcohol treatment therapies, our programs are carefully designed to help addicts and their families through this most difficult process. We take a person’s lifestyle and level of need into consideration when designing a recovery plan, and provide both inpatient and outpatient therapy models. Rather than adopt a generalized plan for addiction treatment, we focus on the needs of each patient, and how they can best achieve their sobriety goals and future success as a person living free of addiction.
- Drug Intervention Program: Our Drug Intervention services provide support to the friends and family of addicts. We help families, co-workers, and family members come up with an intervention plan that can confront their loved one in an effective, communicative way.
- Holistic Drug Detox: We offer holistic alternatives to medication-based withdrawal treatments in a controlled setting so that individuals can detox in a less invasive manner.
- Progress-Based Therapy: Our unique approach to addiction treatment allows patients to remain in their customized program at our facility based on their personal progress. We even offer licensed housing to our alumni for long term support and aftercare.
- Relapse Prevention Plan: As addiction recovery is lifelong, we offer in-depth relapse prevention plans that help our patients focus on real solutions for the best chance of success.
- Into Action Individual Therapy: Focused attention from therapists who undertake a limited amount of patients at any given time, enabling them to fully develop the best treatment plan for each person.
- Holistic Addiction Treatment: Our facility believes in a balanced approach to clean and sober living, which is why we focus on treatments that lessen withdrawal symptoms during early recovery stages, and maintaining a positive emotional state while participating in our drug and alcohol recovery programs.
- Drug Addiction Family Support Groups: Our facility helps treat the families and loved ones of addicts by offering support, practical assistance, and a means of participating in their loved one’s rehabilitation process.
- Addiction Aftercare and Alumni Program: Substance recovery is a lifelong process, which is why we provide a variety of supportive plans for our clients once they graduate from our facility.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: This transitional program helps our clients move from residential treatment at our facility to their everyday lives in the real world again by participating in continued daily therapy.
- Into Action Evidence Based Therapy: Our innovative treatment therapies are based in modern science, which is why we practice Evidence-Based programs such as cognitive restructuring therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and motivational enhancement therapy.
- Into Action Disease Model Therapy: Treating addiction on the basis that it is caused by biological, neurological, and environmental factors and is a lifelong illness can help clients better confront their illness and devote themselves to permanent abstinence.
- Harmonial Therapy: This holistic sensory treatment plan utilizes sound, color, and scent to help reduce stress, anxiety, and imbalance.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center: When clients suffer from a drug or alcohol addiction along with a coexisting psychiatric disorder, a Dual Diagnosis is often determined. We treat both conditions with individualized treatments in substance addition and mental illness.
- Life Skills Training: We help addicts relearn life skills that were lost during their addiction, helping them develop necessary skills such as personal hygiene, job related skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Psycho-Educational Therapy: Into Action Treatment helps clients understand their disease by educating them regrading all aspects of addiction, including symptoms, treatment, and how addiction progresses.
- Psychodrama Therapy: Reenacting and reimagining the trauma that occurs during addiction can help emotionally liberate our clients and help them release the pain and negativity they carry with them.
- Art Therapy: We help our clients connect their conscious and subconscious in a therapeutic, artistically expressive way to help reduce stress and promote mental and emotional health. Acupuncture Therapy: This ancient, holistic therapy is an effective detoxing treatment for our clients and helps them control cravings and feelings of withdrawal.
- Hypnotherapy for Addiction: This therapeutic treatment provides beneficial modifications in a client’s patterns of behavior, thinking, perceptions, and emotions.
- Chiropractic Services: A whole body therapy that promotes physical and emotional well being for our clients to aid them during recovery.
Get Help Now! Call Into Action Treatment Today!
Into Action Treatment has the ability to help you find freedom from your addiction and enjoy a new, hope filled approach to sober living. Holistic therapies that work in sync with our bodies, emotions, and minds can be the perfect way to find a natural, peaceful resolution to addiction struggles. Contact one of our compassionate staff members today and discover why Into Action Treatment is South Florida’s premiere drug and alcohol treatment facility.
We would love to help you or a loved one take the first step into a new life. Our inpatient drug treatment facility in South Florida specializes in drug and alcohol treatment. Our site is full of useful information about the recovery process and what kind of therapies we practice. If you are considering our treatment center as an option we would like for you to contact us if you have any questions. Our intake professionals are available 24/7 to assist you with this transition.
The resources below will help you get a better idea of the level of care we implement while walking our clients through the first days of their recovery.
When individuals are suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, it is important that their families and loved ones seek help for them before they succumb to the addiction. The Into Action drug intervention program can help families motivate their loved one to seek the necessary help. (Click here to read more)
Once people who are addicted to alcohol and drugs have decided they would like to eliminate these substances from their lives, they will have a much better chance of success if they enter into a detoxification program first. (Click here to read more)
Dual diagnosis is the condition of having both a substance abuse problem and a coexisting psychiatric disorder. In order to fully recover, someone with dual diagnosis must be treated for both conditions through a dual diagnosis treatment program. (Click here to read more)
When clients are battling addiction, they surely will require all the support possible. One of the unique features of Into Action Treatment is that individuals may remain at the facility based on their therapeutic progress. When men and women demonstrate a willingness to complete the assignments given to them by their primary therapists, they are much more successful going forward. (Click here to read more)
Individuals who have been consumed by addiction for years often wonder why they are more susceptible to certain tendencies. Into Action Treatment understands that addiction is a disease stemming from certain biological and neurological components. (Click here to read more)
Into Action Treatment’s individual therapy sessions are ultimately designed to build trust between the therapist and the patient. Because our therapists handle only six cases at a time, they will be able to give their full attention to patients seeking their help. (Click here to read more)
Into Action Treatment uses evidence-based therapy that is supported through years of critical analysis. Rather than relying on older techniques rooted in questionable methodologies, our facility is dedicated to providing patients with a dynamic environment in which they can eliminate their addictions and regain a life of dignity and joy. (Click here to read more)
We understand the difficulty of overcoming addiction; it’s a tough road with many bumps along the way. Sometimes individuals will stumble and fall; they may even find themselves regressing to old habits. The relapse prevention plan by Into Action Treatment can help clients overcome the difficulties that lie ahead as they learn to turn to their Higher Power and stay on the road to recovery. (Click here to read more)
Into Action Treatment promotes full wellness through different therapy modalities and treatment methods. One of our newer therapies is harmonial therapy which makes use of sound, color, and scent to relax and calm patients. (Click here to read more)
Into Action Treatment is a holistic addiction treatment facility. Holistic drug rehab treats the whole person — physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Our three month substance abuse treatment program begins with placement in a medically supervised detoxification center, but that’s only the beginning of the recovery process. (Click here to read more)
One of the problems facing society today is that people become addicted to drugs and alcohol. Anyone experimenting with drugs or alcohol can become addicted. For some it is a gradual process, and for others it only takes one time to become addicted to a particular substance. (Click here to read more)
Psycho-educational therapy has become increasingly popular in recent years. This particular therapeutic technique is based on the idea that patients who are educated about addiction will have an easier time overcoming it. (Click here to read more)
Many people entering addiction and alcohol recovery often feel like parts of their lives have been a “psychodrama.” They have experienced intense events and trauma that have left emotional scars. During times of stress, they may unconsciously relive these experiences. (Click here to read more)
Into Action has long been considered one of the premiere Florida drug rehab facilities because it offers its clients the option of using acupuncture as an effective detoxing method for addicts and alcoholics. Our acupuncture for addiction is done under the direction of Into Action’s own doctor of oriental medicine. (Click here to read more)
Hypnotherapy for addiction is a treatment method used to help recovering addicts and alcoholics at Into Action Treatment. In hypnotherapy, a trained professional gives verbal suggestions to an individual during a hypnosis session in which a person is in a very relaxed frame of mind. (Click here to read more)
One of the most difficult parts of life when a family member is struggling with substance abuse is figuring out how to help the sufferer as well as the family. Substance abuse is not just confusing for the people discovering the role substances play in their lives, but for everyone around them. (Click here to read more)
In addition to residential addiction treatment, Into Action Treatment Center provides aftercare to patients in recovery. The following describes the basics of addiction aftercare, including its benefits and common methods utilized. (Click here to read more)
Many people view chiropractic care as merely a means for fixing back pain caused by an accident or injury, but it is so much more than that. Chiropractic care at Into Action Treatment offers a holistic means of healing the entire body from within while promoting physical and emotional health. (Click here to read more)
Addiction is a complex disease that often has roots in various areas of a person’s life. When it comes to recovering from addiction, self-expression is beneficial to the healing process. Here at Into Action Treatment we utilize art as a source of therapy. (Click here to read more)
Into Action Treatment provides clients with a variety of program types, based on their individual needs. The intensive outpatient program (IOP) gives individuals support and structure as they transition back to their normal lives. (Click here to read more)