Florida Alcohol and Drug Rehab by Into Action Treatment
We strive to enhance our clients’ quality of life through the highest standards of personal support and professional care. We believe that recovery is a process. It’s a journey, not an “Event”. Long-term addiction recovery takes time, hard work, and dedication.
When struggling with substance abuse addiction, sobriety can seem like an impossible goal. But recovery is possible even if you’re feeling hopeless in the situation; the road to recovery often full of bumps, pitfalls, and setbacks. By examining the problem and thinking about change you’re already on your way. Preparing for change from addiction to sobriety can be difficult. You constantly need to remind yourself of the reasons why you want to do this and how your past attempts at sobriety did not work. Addiction affects your whole life including relationships, career, health, and psychological well-being. Treatment success depends on developing a new way of living and addressing the reasons why you turned to mood altering substances in the first place.
Into Action Treatment Center utilizes a progress-based treatment for individuals by offering options to transition to different levels of care based on individual need. We offer a continuum of services with the goal of a minimum stay of 70 to 90 days and with the integration of continuous treatment at different levels of care with a lifetime aftercare program. Additionally, we include a 12 step based program with the original format of the Big Book Step Study.
We are partnered with Young People in Recovery and EPIC
My Recovery is E.P.I.C. is a branded, proprietary curriculum offered exclusively by Young People in Recovery to partners’ clients, families and staff. It is grounded in the core mission of YPR which centers on housing, education, employment, and recovery messaging. It is informed by the four dimensions that SAMHSA has identified as being critical to a successful life in recovery: health, home, purpose and community.
Click here to visit there website.
Why Choose Into Action Treatment Center
- We work with most insurance companies. Click here to view the list of insurance companies that work with us, if your insurance is not listed please call us so we can get more information.
- We provide progress-based treatment with an individualized approach creating the length of clients stays based on one’s willingness and motivation, as well as direction from the clinical team, not the insurance, parents/ loved ones or client him/herself.
- The clients become emerged in rigorous work with a self-chosen sponsor immediately upon arrival. A sponsor is a recovered alcoholic and/or addict that are guides in recovery and freely dedicate their time to helping others.
- We have daily alumni groups from individuals that have successfully completed our program. The alumni are an important aspect of our community because the alumni assist our newcomers in learning that We Do Recover!!!
- An open door policy beginning from the therapist to the CEO.
- A sense of community spirit and sober Saturday outings which teach that entertainment can be fun in recovery. We have social events from Wynwood artist collaboration projects, softball tournaments, rope courses, kayaking trips, and tram tours in the Everglades.
- The completion of the program is signified by a tree planting ceremony and the reading of our own Into Action Treatment prayer created by clients.
Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Into Action Treatment is a drug and alcohol rehab facility located in sunny South Florida. We use holistic addiction treatment philosophy because we believe it is important for the entire individual to heal completely in order to return to a sense of normalcy. In order to meet every client’s unique needs we offer different types of addiction therapy including cognitive behavioral therapy, nutrition therapy, art therapy, family therapy, and psychodrama therapy. We have alcohol and drug treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug addiction, alcoholism, and co-occurring disorders.
Into Action stands firm on utilizing the original format of how the first 100 alcoholics recovered in 1939. WE DO RECOVER is our motto!Call us to learn about our drug treatment center 1-855-933-6732.