South Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
Into Action Treatment is a unique client centered substance abuse facility located in sunny and warm Boynton Beach, South Florida. We specialize in working with hopeless variety alcoholics and addicts.
Into Action stands firm on utilizing original format on how first one hundred alcoholics had recovered in 1939. Into Action Treatment’s whole team including the CEO, has an open door policy that provides a sincere feeling of compassion and family. Hugs are welcome here. We believe that with rigorous action, close work with the primary therapist and a sponsor, involvement in all the center’s group activities, intense family counseling and holistic approach, one can achieve a psychic change and recover.
Why Choose Into Action Treatment?
- Dynamic, knowledgeable, and compassionate team of trained professionals that we believe are among the best in the field.
- Using the original Big Book Step Study approach of 12-Step recovery, the focus is on powering through the turbulent emotions of a comprehensive personal search and the shame of making these known to someone else.
- Into Action Treatment utilizes progress-based treatment- the average stay is over 90 days depending on motivation and progress; giving ownership of the recovery process to the client; not the insurance company.
- Excellent counselor to client ratio. No more than six clients per master-level counselor.
- Powerful and dynamically trained consultants provide authentic art therapy, psychodrama, aerobics and movement, and nutritional education.
- Holistic therapies from allied health professionals that include an acupuncturist, massage therapist, chiropractor, and Reiki master.
- Intensive family therapy process; inviting the family to be an instrument in the band of family reunification.
- Around the clock access to the CEO, who actively contributes in the recovery development process; from education to the creative development of each client to scheduling much needed excursions for sober leisure activities.
- Treatment costs tailored to be affordable and often well below the cost of many other programs.